Tuesday, June 8, 2010

little letters


dear beautiful day,
you are so nice. i enjoyed soaking you in on breanna's hammock.

dear sun,
thank you for staying out to play late into summer afternoons. you let me accomplish so much more like bike rides and park dates.

dear legs,
thank you for being willing to carry my ohso out of shape body on a run. i'll thank you by going on another one tomorrow. and if we can maybe skip the soreness that would be great. but if we don't, i won't mind... too much.

dear berries,
you are so yummy. you leave stains on my fingers and lips that make me smile cause i know it's summer.

dear little kids,
thank you for being so sweet and innocent. and especially for having smiles that melt my heart.

dear j&j,
thank you for being young enough for me to read you bed time stories. i thoroughly enjoyed "horton hears a who" and making up silly voices for each character.

dear popsicles,
you are soso delicious and refreshing. and maybe even somewhat healthy?

dear bike,
thank you for being so trusty and getting me to and from work and taking me on wonderful adventures.

dear floor,
you have become more comfortable than my bed. i have a feeling our relationship is not normal. but i won't tell if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment