Friday, April 15, 2011

I love humans.

When I lived in Hawaii, I would wake up almost every morning to a little old man whistling tunes while taking a ride around campus.
One day I was reading on the Town Hall lawn when all of a sudden I heard what sounded like Celtic music. Further investigation led me to the lot where a man stood playing the bagpipes.
On Mondays and Wednesdays on my way to work I spot a kid riding his unicycle home from school.
Earlier this week, one of my kiddies professed her love for her partner and continued to do so even after he told her she was crazy.

These genius people created magic in the forest. How fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!!
    Bro Ritchie left so now i cant see/hear him riding his bike around :( so i know what its like to miss that.

    ReplyDelete