Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Food Creations.

Sunday after lunch we had a lot of food leftover.

Being the creative beings that we are,
Caralee and I decided to make a sculpture.

It was a bautiful sort of building
made of mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, green beans,
meat slices and, to top it off, a cucumber flag.






As much fun as it was,
I think it kind of grossed out the other people at the table ;)



Today, however, we made a waffle house.

At first we got a lot of weird looks.
I mean who wouldn't,
walking back to the table with a stack of waffles on your plate
(what fatties we are :))

This was our end product


Then Caralee killed it





and then we ate it.



YUM!
KallyRae says hi!

1 comment:

  1. It's our waffle house! Ah I need to get those pictures from you! :) I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete