Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Friends.

are great.
I couldn't possibly
ask for better.
I do not deserve
such a blessing.
And yet someone
was merciful enough
to put them in my path,
in my life.

They are my

laughter and happiness,
magic,
light and inspiration,
confidants,
partners in crime,
motivation,
strength and support,
kaleidoscope,
shoulder to cry on.


They have
helped me grow and learn,
become a better person.

Never could I imagine
being without them.
How sad
my life would be.

Never could I repay them
for being such wonderful friends.

"You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend... "
For Good, Wicked

1 comment:

  1. Ah Lucy! We were meant to be friends! I love So Good.. you are brilliant :) I just love you and I'm so grateful you are my friend!

    ReplyDelete