Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Fast-Food Cheeseburger.

Ever since i was i was little,
i've had this inexplicable fear
of fast-food burgers.
Bad experience as a child?
i don't remember.
Wendy's. MsDonalds. Burger King.
i just couldnt do it.
the thought. the look.
it all repulsed me.
However.
after following this blog for some time
and reading of all their adventures.
eating burgers. from McDonalds.
i'm taking a chance.
After a year of caf food,
could it really be that bad?
i think not.
i hope not.
Wish me Luck!

Follow up:

so.
it was not the experience i hoped for.
i tried.
really. i did.
but half way through.
i just couldn't do it.
maybe it's the fact that the pattie was paper-thin.
maybe it's the fact that it's fastfood
and has gone through who knows what.
maybe i've convinced myself sick of them.
maybe it really was gross. and i wasn't hallucinating.
maybe another 15 years will do the trick?
highly unlikely.
but maybe.
but who knows.

2 comments:

  1. come visit me at work! I'll make you a creamery burger. YUMMYNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit me at my work!!! i'll grill ya up a nice creamery burger.
    YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete