Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Fever.

No, not Justin Bieber.
Actual babies.

It has been happening ALL summer.
They are EVERYWHERE.

babies.babies.babies.

On T.V. At the park. At parties. At the store. Still in the belly.
Even in my daily blogs.
Never in my life have I noticed just how many babies are really out there.
Let me tell you. A LOT.

And every time I see one. Hold one. Touch one. Smell one.
I get a little tug on my heart strings.
And something inside me really wants one. All to my own.
To cuddle. And smooch.
To watch and play with.

It is all very ridiculous.
But it is ohsovery true.

I cannot wait to be a mother.
But at the same time I can.
But at the same time I am very excited
for when it will one day be my turn.

Seester.
Please. Hurry up and get married.
So i can have sweet little nieces and nephews
to shnuggle and eat.

This post is ending now.
It is getting way too hormonal.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha GIRL, i am waiting for YOU to get married and start having some kiddos.

    ReplyDelete