Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Faces.


My father once asked me why it was I couldn't just make a normal face.
Well, father. It just makes everything that much more lively.

My uncle once asked me if I was capable of taking a normal picture,
apparently he had forgotten what I look like.
Well, uncle. Yes. I probably am.


But, why find out when I'm having so much fun flashing silly faces.
Cheerleading may be partially to blame.
Having "FACIALS!" drilled into your mind to the point
its constantly replaying in your mind
has quite the effect on a person.
Mine just went to a bit of an extreme.
Also, we can't forget that thing we all know as Angela.

Yeah. She may have rubbed off on me just a bit.



4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say i love you two?


    angela + lucy + joan = great times.

    kthx.

    and i'm glad i'm so much prettier than you two... but don't feel bad. think about it this way: when i hang out with you guys, it just makes me look even prettier in comparison

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCYYYY! i didn't know you have a blog!
    yess..now i can stalk you even more.
    i love this. it's so cute..especially the part about facials.
    I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE :D i like how im allowed to comment on your blog now.. :D this is fun

    ReplyDelete