Thursday, February 11, 2010

HORN_?_

"Sweet potato fries!"

I grab my order.
Head to the cashier.
Pay.
Begin to head out.

"Excuse me! What does your shirt say?"
A shocked voice calls out.

I turn to my right.
There's a guy looking at me.
"Is he talking to me?
I'm not wearing a shirt, I'm wearing a sweatshirt.
Why is he talking to me?
Maybe he knows where Herndon is.
No. That couldn't possibly be it.
Why does he sound so horrified?
Who are you?"
These are the thoughts that run through my head.

"Excuse me?", I ask, confused at the shock in his voice.

"What does your shirt say?", he repeats.

"Hornets", I simply reply.

He replies back something, but after hearing the words
honor code violation
I stop listening.
I glance down.

My hair is covering the last three letters "-ets"

What he saw: "HORN_?_ ".
Apparently it looks like a very naughty word.
wow. seriously?


2 comments:

  1. horny cheerleader?
    i like that much better then hornets cheerleader

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha only at BYU Oh man that's a classic!

    ReplyDelete